0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Umm, pretty sure the announcement will be something related to BC Rail based on what Jeff has done in the past. Assuming that is correct, maybe one of these...http://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=bcit40589&o=bcolhttp://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=bcol48020&o=bcolhttp://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=bcol60180&o=bcolhttp://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=bcol100306&o=bcolhttp://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=bcol90139&o=bcol
The first of those is already (or was) available as a Kaslo Shops kit.
Nice one, Australian jargon is different to North America. For us if it's open top and has either a solid bottom or doors it's a hopper. Ignorance is bliss....
A hopper is by definition a bottom-dumping self-clearing car.A solid bottom car is a gondola.
Simon:It will be good to see you again. Hey its July - we have to set a date for our annual joint birthday dinner!Almost time to load the truck . . .Tim
Oh and I got an early present today - new job back at EA so I can stay until xmas and it's a job that will get extended so I can now apply for PR too!
new job back at EA so I can stay until xmas and it's a job that will get extended so I can now apply for PR too!
Congratulations Simon! That is great news...How is your video car and would it be available to shoot a run across the C&W in August? I will have the second snowshed installed then so all scenery on the second deck will be finised...it might make for a very interetsing run if the clearances aren't too tight!md