Author Topic: New module. oNtrak height but freemon and modutrack influence  (Read 4533 times)

Specter3

• Crew
  • Respect: +149
Re: New module. oNtrak height but freemon and modutrack influence
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 10:08:37 AM »
Hello folks!

Hope the Fourth was good to you. I only have a minor second degree burn so all is well. I built a small 2 foot module that is the same style as the 4 foot module. Both were at the Charlotte show. The second module is going to be a daylighted tunnel somewhere in the eastern mountains.

Specter3

• Crew
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »
After surfing around and looking at real daylighted tunnels I decided to give it some more terrain.

This I think will turn out a bit better as I could not go much below grade with the scenery in my earlier idea and with a mountain only on one side it needed some serious below grade drop to make it look "right".

Specter3

• Crew
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 03:14:34 PM »
Well folks spring is here and I have been hard at work. Not modeling of course but teaching. I have been a long term substitute at my kid's school so modeling time has been zero. But with teaching comes teaching holidays and spring break has been kind to me so far. The smaller onetrak module has turned into a daylighted tunnel scene. I am putting two 3 ft x 18 inch offset modules on either end for scenery continuity. But any of the three can be used solo. Here are the first two laying together.

The third one will be another 18 inch x 3 foot module that will offset further to the bottom of the picture. Track will be near exact copy of what is on the blue one above but may or may not have an industry. May just be one of those random old sidings you see where the MOW guys hang out to let some traffic clear.

Specter3

• Crew
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 07:03:24 PM »
Wow have I been busy today. Got some of my favorite terrain on in the form of some sculptamold.