Author Topic: N scale magazine features our Canuck friends  (Read 3294 times)

rickb773

• Crew
  • Rickb773
  • Respect: +654
    • Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines
Re: N scale magazine features our Canuck friends
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 08:30:07 PM »
Wow, just picked up a copy and I am in absolute awe of your work.
Any chance of getting a few of you deported to southern New Jersey? - it's warmer and we could use the inspiration.
(Plus it would help us build some competition to the Baltimore Railroad Mafia located just to the south of us!)

Puddington

• Crew
  • Modelling is the best medicine for what ails me.
  • Respect: +245
    • The Canadian Pacific Railway's Dominion
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »
I used to travel often to a soap company that was a client in New Brunswick, NJ...... Have to tell you that the romance of being there was fleeting after I was told I couldn't walk to the Pizza Hut a block away; I had to take a cab for my own security........ :|

I'll stay in Canuckville thank you very much.... nice to visit but........ ;)

Mike McGrattan - Puddington....
Model railroading isn't saving my life, but it's providing me moments of joy not normally associated with my current situation..... Train are good!

pennsyfan1361

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 12:20:53 AM »
That's North Jersey,  Southern  New Jersey is nice where I live. I have to say I was blow away by all the great work of everyone in  the N Scale magazine.    Rich
Modeling  PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD 1956-1966 Harrisburg and the Northern Division                                                                                                     CONRAIL 1976-1983 Harrisburg Division

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +5438
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 12:32:33 AM »
Yes, Camden NJ is a much nicer...  I hear they use scented colored chalk for the body outlines.

But seriously, thanks for the note.  Many of us are working with Pam to bring the best quality work we can find to the magazine.

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

eja

• Crew
  • Respect: +200
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 12:46:13 AM »
I am so ashamed   :facepalm:... not a single Canadian team in the second round! 

My dad was a friend of Toe Blake, I have skated on the ice in The Forum....

sigh ... here I am in San Diego...

Go Habs Go ....

Some year .... please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eja stops whining now.....

pennsyfan1361

• Crew
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 12:51:24 AM »
Lee, I live in the pine barrens in Southern New Jersey the town of Atco NJ where they hide the bodies.                          Rich                                                             
Modeling  PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD 1956-1966 Harrisburg and the Northern Division                                                                                                     CONRAIL 1976-1983 Harrisburg Division

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +5438
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 09:14:37 AM »
Well then, I'm on Delmarva, on the Chesapeake side in Cambridge... just a short ferry ride away...
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

rickb773

• Crew
  • Rickb773
  • Respect: +654
    • Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 09:16:10 AM »
As a resident, I am in favor of eliminating the state of NJ. Just divide it in half and give the top half to New York and the bottom half to Pennsylvania. The middle part of the state is divided by where the residents root for the Giants or the Eagles; the Devils or the Flyers. Camden will eventually burn itself out and southern New Jersey will remain in bliss.

pennsyfan1361

• Crew
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 11:53:29 AM »
Rick I agree that South  Jersey should succeed from the rest of the state and get rid of Camden! :D And Lee I did not know that  you live so nearby, Lee is it your birthday on monday if so happy birthday, my birthday is sunday4/29  turn 47, The older I get the modeling I do is looking better or is it my eyesigth getting worse lol :?    Rich

conrail98

• Crew
  • Respect: +40
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
Rick I agree that South  Jersey should succeed from the rest of the state and get rid of Camden! :D And Lee I did not know that  you live so nearby, Lee is it your birthday on monday if so happy birthday, my birthday is sunday4/29  turn 47, The older I get the modeling I do is looking better or is it my eyesigth getting worse lol :?    Rich

It's why they need a $50 pass-through toll at Exit 7A to keep those New Yorkers north of here,

Phil
- Phil

davefoxx

• Crew
  • TRW Plaid Member
  • Respect: +6785
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 08:32:58 PM »
Well then, I'm on Delmarva, on the Chesapeake side in Cambridge... just a short ferry ride away...

Thankfully, the Cape May-Lewes ferry ride is not too short.  There's a bar on that ferry boat!   :)

Member: ACL/SAL Historical Society
Member: Wilmington & Western RR
A Proud HOer
BUY ALL THE TRAINS!