Author Topic: See Two HO Layouts - Orange County, CA (May 19)  (Read 934 times)

TheCitrusBelt

• Crew
  • Respect: +3
See Two HO Layouts - Orange County, CA (May 19)
« on: May 14, 2012, 01:44:32 PM »
Model Railroads of Southern California’s thirty-second layout tour takes place this Saturday, May 19. This will be a self-guided tour of three layouts in west Orange County.

By scale there will be two HO scale layouts and one N scale layout. This will be the third and final Orange County layout tour of 2012.  This is a free event and you may bring relatives and friends.

The Layouts
Marty Bradley (HO)
10:00 to 7:00    
11802 Davenport Road, Los Alamitos
+++
Bob Grech (HO)
10:00 to 5:00
17302 Elm Street, Fountain Valley
+++
Joel Morse (N)
12:00 to 5:00   
11891 Tunstall Street, Garden Grove   
+++

If you would like layout descriptions and an area map with the locations of all three layouts, e-mail me directly at:
chiefbobbb@verizon.net

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this tour.

Be sure to check the Model Railroads of Southern California website the day before the tour to see if any changes to the schedule or layout lineup have occurred.

If you cannot make this tour, more tours are scheduled including two San Diego County tours on July 14 and August 11 and tours in the Central California Coast and Ventura-Santa Barbara-Northwest L.A. County this fall.  A Kern County tour is schedule for March 2013 and a tour will be held in conjunction with the National Narrow Gauge Convention later that year.

Bob Chaparro
Model Railroads of Southern California
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/

P.S.:  I have established a special promotion with the Train Crossing hobby shop in Costa Mesa that will be available ONLY to persons who take the tour and ONLY on the day of the tour.  Coupons will be available at one or two layouts good for a ten percent discount on all stock (excluding sale items) in the store.  No coupons will be available at the Train Crossing.
This is similar to the Mile Post 38 hobby shop promotion last week.