Author Topic: 4th Annual Ohio N Scale Weekend  (Read 947 times)

bman

• Crew
  • I gotta have more Conrail!
  • Respect: +160
4th Annual Ohio N Scale Weekend
« on: April 02, 2012, 09:51:26 AM »
     I would like to take a minute and invite everyone to the 4th Ohio N Scale Weekend sponsored by Central Ohio NTrak.  This years version is going to be held on the weekend of May 19th and 20th.  Here are the particulars:

4th Annual Ohio N-Scale Weekend at the Franklin County Fairgrounds.  Vendor and club layout set up on Friday, May 18, 2012, beginning at Noon.  Show open to the public on Saturday, May 19, 2012, from 10A-5P, participant only events following, dinner, live auction, and running until ???.  Show opens to the public on Sunday, May 20, 2012, from 9A-3P.  Vendor and participant registration forms are available at their links.

the link to our website for registration forms and questions is http://www.centralohiontrak.org/

Once again this year's event promises to be a great time with lots of modelling to share, trains to run, and vendors for your N scale needs.   Looking forward to meeting folks and running trains. 

Thanks,  Brian

Brakie

• Crew
  • Respect: +4
Re: 4th Annual Ohio N Scale Weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »
Brain,I'm looking forward to this show and will say its well worth the trip to Columbus(Hillard)..
Larry

Summerset Ry.

C855B

• Crew
  • Respect: +2285
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:24:55 AM »
I would dearly love to go - it's been three years since - but as usual, we are booked to the gills with back-to-back-to-back weekends of out-of-town trips. Our poor dog is starting to wonder if his dog-sitter is his "person".

:|

OHCR 4218

• Crew
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 07:04:43 PM »
Don't forget railfanning at Cooke rd.  The Conrail Heritage unit has been spotted there twice now along with primerd units soon to be painted. Hopefully others will soon join the pool soon.

Brandon
Your layouts nice, but it needs more Conrail !