Author Topic: Model Railroad Track Planning Contest announcement in 02/2012 magazine  (Read 2721 times)

MVW

• Crew
  • Respect: +350
Re: Model Railroad Track Planning Contest announcement in 02/2012 magazine
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 01:24:24 AM »
One of my biggest complaints of MR anymore.  I am the same way, just got mine today.  Last month it came before Dec 1.

I haven't been a subscriber for a year or two, but always pick one up at the local Barnes & Noble. Funny thing ... they didn't get the January issue -- still had the December issue on the rack at least up until Christmas. Have to wonder if they've stopped carrying it.

We now return to your regular scheduled programming.

Jim

conrail98

• Crew
  • Respect: +40
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »
Seriously though, I haven't even got my issue yet! Some months it comes a week early and some a week late.

Mine was a week later than normal this time. I usually get it before the email announcing some of the features of it. I'll tack it up to USPS and the holiday rush. Apparently I had someone send me a care package of goodies for Christmas that never arrived. At least in my area, Philly-metro, we had a distribution center where the employees would just randomly set aside mail and it would never be delivered, so maybe that's where the cookies sent went,

Phil
- Phil

cv_acr

• Crew
  • Respect: +127
    • Canadian Freight Railcar Gallery
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 11:18:07 AM »
Not so fast, arent published plans required to have a minimum of 1 switchback for maximum operational opportunity?

Okey-dokey:

MVW

• Crew
  • Respect: +350
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 01:25:07 PM »
Okey-dokey:

Now with junctions, the "universal industries." You win.