Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Anyone have a mill?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Anyone have a mill? (Read 1229 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
daniel_leavitt2000
Crew
Posts: 6444
Respect:
+1427
Anyone have a mill?
«
on:
March 15, 2011, 10:39:36 PM »
0
Does anyone have a mill? I need some parts milled for a project and don't own one of my own. Please send me a PM if you are willing to help.
Logged
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind
MichaelWinicki
Crew
Posts: 2096
Respect:
+335
Re: Anyone have a mill?
«
Reply #1 on:
March 16, 2011, 11:48:33 AM »
0
Silly me.
I kept not wanting to open this thread because I thought you were asking for a million dollars. ;D
Logged
Chris333
Crew
Posts: 19617
Respect:
+6938
Re: Anyone have a mill?
«
Reply #2 on:
March 16, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »
0
I have one I just brought in from the garage after 3 months. Still have to clean the rust powder off.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Anyone have a mill?