0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
.
since I signed up for a new job in Vancouver BC this week and will be moving at the end of the year.
Well I did got more done this week then I expected - which is good because work is backing up so it is back to the grindstone starting tomorrow.I reinstalled Farron and put in all the lattice.
Nice work Mark - I noticed a snow shed is proposed on your layout. I was considering one for my future layout ..... wonder if you have seen the CP Snowshed that is put out by a company called Hunterline. I saw one built up at a local train show and was really impressed.In the interim - keep up the good work !
Mark, do your H Liners use the Atlas or the Kaslo shells?
had 2 pursuits. Nothin much.