0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
These carry phone poles when equipped with stakes/forks right? I have a few on order just to support the cause but I don't really have a use for them on the Boston line unless they can carry phone poles.
Only one road number each?
Quote from: daniel_leavitt2000 on August 19, 2010, 06:14:16 PMThese carry phone poles when equipped with stakes/forks right? I have a few on order just to support the cause but I don't really have a use for them on the Boston line unless they can carry phone poles.Different car.
Quote from: Ian MacMillan on August 23, 2010, 07:14:52 AMQuote from: daniel_leavitt2000 on August 19, 2010, 06:14:16 PMThese carry phone poles when equipped with stakes/forks right? I have a few on order just to support the cause but I don't really have a use for them on the Boston line unless they can carry phone poles.Different car.Some similar cars were modified with permanent stakes for poles or car-length logs. May not be exactly the same car builder, but pretty close in appearance to the Walthers car:http://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=csxt407128&o=csxthttp://freight.railfan.ca/cgi-bin/image.pl?i=ic832993&o=ic
Right. But for the ones that were used on the Boston Line, and the cars that are currently used by one of our customers they are the wrong car, and noticeably so.
Quote from: Ian MacMillan on August 24, 2010, 10:41:54 AMRight. But for the ones that were used on the Boston Line, and the cars that are currently used by one of our customers they are the wrong car, and noticeably so.I have no idea of anything related to the "Boston Line."