0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
That DF symbol reminds me of CGW for some reason.
Quote from: wazzou on August 13, 2010, 03:20:52 PMThat DF symbol reminds me of CGW for some reason.Winner, Winner, chicken dinner... ;D
Quote from: wazzou on August 13, 2010, 05:17:57 PMQuote from: wazzou on August 13, 2010, 03:20:52 PMThat DF symbol reminds me of CGW for some reason.Winner, Winner, chicken dinner... ;DYou win a coupon good for chicken night in Turkey.
Better than sausage night in San Francisco.
I love Jim Sands photos. They're so chocked full of usable information for someone modeling the 60s and early 70s. In looking through some of his photos though, I came across a boxcar I can't identify and it seems an anomaly for that time period.Take a look at this image:Can anyone identify the ribbed, seemingly 40-footer, boxcar to the left of the Georgia Kaolin tank car. The photo's dated 1963 on the site's database but 1968 on the photo. Either way, steel outside rib box cars weren't hugely popular yet, that I am aware of, and it doesn't look like a GN car, who had some such designs by then. An SP car maybe? Anyone?