0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Richie, You have a nice transformation going on there.
Puddington wrote " Ironically; I was feeling somewhat "UP 1950-ish" this week so I ran some TOFC; until four flats took the plunge..... some TLC and we got everything back to normal...sort of.... "
Another week has flown by. Who's gotten what done?I'm wrapping up this Z scale hotel. It may look like a stock kit, but it's actually a mirror image, so it can face an opposite corner. All of the walls were broken apart, new first-floor doors and windows grafted on from another kit, working signs added, etc. Full story on the build is here: http://jamesriverbranch.net/project_16.htm
Nothing you do is easy
and it always comes out so crisp in detail and finish .
Not too much new here. Just returned from a week in Prince George, BC photographing trains while trying to avoid black bears and forest fires.