0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The follow that models the B&O on Staten Island may meet your criteria, just cant remember his name....Pitanza or Panzari??
Quote from: AlkemScaleModels on August 03, 2010, 01:57:52 PMThe follow that models the B&O on Staten Island may meet your criteria, just cant remember his name....Pitanza or Panzari??IIRC his name is Mark Pitanza, he had several pictures in the Walthers N Scale Reference Book.I think I saw some of his pictures in a forum, too, but don't remember where.
Bryan - did you ask Jack - or Warren who does custom layout building at the Model RR Shop - I would be sure they would know some... I also think Paul or Cory at Atlas know of some that have been used for catalog shots...(If Jack suggests me, unfortunately the layout is stripped back to bare benchwork and totally under construction)
Bryan, there's probably a reason you're being cryptic, but if not, do you mind sharing why you have such rigid criteria? Is this for a photo shoot or for ops testing a pre-production sample?