Author Topic: August MTL  (Read 3828 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JoeD

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1938
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1389
Re: August MTL
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »
0
Cause we got a lot of requests and so far they are doing very well.  What can I say  ;D

Joe
Mtl
in my civvies here.  I only represent my grandmothers home made Mac and Cheese on Railwire.

Robbman

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3007
  • Respect: +18
Re: August MTL
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 12:25:28 AM »
0
I might be in if the ad didn't talk abotu 100 ton covered hoppers with coal loads . . . paging Joe . . .


With swivel couplers no less... for use in those ROTARY dumpers mentioned in the ad copy. 

Nato

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2302
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +162
Re: August MTL
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 01:37:19 AM »
0
   Yes the NHD resin cast roofs were done early 1990's  the ones I purchased were  for for Harriman arch roofs with the correct vents for some types of cars. The casting quality varied, some were slightly warped some not, they were cast in black, I used them to convert the Rivarossi  coaches, a combine and baggage cars in my Con Cor Limited Edition Portland Rose train set to Harriman looking cars. New window material had to be fitted as the original was attached to the stock factory Rivarossi roof.I believe NHD also made a heavyweight pullman roof with air conditioning duct. Nate Goodman (Nato).Salt Lake, Utah.