Author Topic: Hand made modern fire engines!  (Read 1431 times)

daniel_leavitt2000

• Crew
  • Respect: +1249
Hand made modern fire engines!
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:53:58 PM »
David Keese has made a new batch of modern fire engines. These are based on a late 1980's Seagrave design (the one prior to today's steel box design). These are a steal at $40 any way you look at it. They are hand milled from lexan and feature rotating wheels.

The detail is not as sharp as the Athearn pumper, but if you need a RTR MODERN fire engine, or just more variety then this is a must have!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Original-Hand-Made-1-160th-N-scale-Fire-Trucks_W0QQitemZ290231141260QQihZ019QQcategoryZ486QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
There's a shyness found in reason
Apprehensive influence swallow away
You seem to feel abysmal take it
Then you're careful grace for sure
Kinda like the way you're breathing
Kinda like the way you keep looking away

Denver Road Doug

• Crew
  • Respect: +28
    • Mockingbird Industrial
Re: Hand made modern fire engines!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »
Anybody have good pics of these?  Based on the eBay photos there's no way I'd spend $40 on them.  (of course, to me there's no n-scale vehicle that I've ever seen that would be a "steal" at $40)  Granted the photos aren't very good...they look very "Micro-Machines" and it appears the windows are painted on, no?
NOTE: I'm no longer active on this forum.   If you need to contact me, use the e-mail address (or visit the website link) attached to this username.  Thanks.

Mark5

• Crew
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +535
Re: Hand made modern fire engines!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »
$40 is a steal ... for someone ... ;)