Author Topic: Monthly Challenges  (Read 1314 times)

Mile 1

Monthly Challenges
« on: October 23, 2007, 06:48:40 PM »
Hey have the monthly challenges gone away completely, or are they just on hiatus?  I remember there was some *ahem* discussion over using specific cars vs general car typesm and also over not holding the challenges during the summer.  Just curious if there are any plans to bring them back....and any interest in participating.

John

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Respect: +2894
Re: Monthly Challenges
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
due to lack of interest, they were suspended. However, if you would like to be the sponsor of one, we would not mind.

nscalesteve

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 07:41:47 PM »
Hey have the monthly challenges gone away completely...

I don't know and I am probably the wrong person to answer this question but I gave it up to start the monthly challenges simply because I found other things to waste my time... !   :P

- participation was equal nill (sorry, not true, the H0 guys did actually present something at each end of a challenge - thank you...)
- there was always a discussion about the choosen model (yeah I know, it's much easier to critisize than to actually weather something, right ?)

...I'm looking forward to a next challenge but only as a participant if any   ;)

Ryan87

• Crew
  • Stay thirsty my friend...
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 07:58:18 PM »
As someone who wasn't around (or posting :P) when the challenges were on I wouldn't mind having them again (In other words I'd participate)
Swimming in a sea of Action Red...