Author Topic: DCC Forum?  (Read 2748 times)

Black Diamond

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
DCC Forum?
« on: August 18, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »
Was there ever a DCC specific forum here? I thought there used to be one but now I'm doubting my memory.

TiVoPrince

• Crew
  • Respect: +3
    • http://www.technologywrangler.com
Re: DCC Forum?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 08:30:32 PM »
Back when
Dinosaurs roamed the Earth there was a lightly trafficked DCC forum on Railwire.  I seem to recall that we hunted a Bronto-Chulvis around Chantilly about that time...
Support fine modeling

tom mann

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Representing The Railwire on The Railwire
  • Respect: +998
    • http://www.chicagoswitching.com
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »
Yeah, that forum got 1 or 2 posts a month...so we rolled it into the N scale forum.

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +5409
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »
This reminds me of my favorite joke.

It seems a fellow joined an order of monks.  When he signed up, he was advised that there was a vow of silence, which was only to be broken once every 10 years, when each brother was allowed to utter two words.

After the first 10 years, the monk went to the leader of the community, who said to him..."What do you have to say, my brother?"

"Bed Hard" replied the obedient monk.

Then years of deep meditation and religious reflection passed, and again the brother found himself in the presence of the superior.  "And now my brother, what have you to say in the name of the Lord?

"Food Cold" replied the monk.

Thus commenced yet another decade of self denial and sacrifice.  At last, there was again the opportunity to speak.
"I quit!" were the two words he spoke this time.

"Well, no wonder!" said the learned shepherd of the flock.  "You've done nothing but complain since you got here!"

Dadum dum Psssh <rim shot>

But seriously folks... the Prodigal Son has indeed returned, and after his long silence, we must be willing to accept a few silly questions... ;D

Brother Shecky

Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net