Author Topic: signalz - Kevin Michael Dahlstedt  (Read 1112 times)

John

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Respect: +2896
signalz - Kevin Michael Dahlstedt
« on: October 11, 2007, 07:50:11 AM »
SignalZ was a member here, and on other forums. I found this post on Trainboard, and have copied it here for information. If you want to send an email to the family through the forum, I am sure it would be appreciated.

Kevin Michael Dahlstedt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, some of you may or may not have known signalz's real name was Kevin Michael Dahlstedt. This is his son, Conrad. On September 22, Kevin was found, in his bed, dead. He complained of indigestion the day before and instead of going to the doctor, he decided to take Zantac. My dad, always tough and stubborn, died of a heart attack in his sleep. I hope he helped many of you out, I'm sure he did, he was a great guy. By posting this, I don't mean to ruin a day or make someone sad, I just want to make sure that people know signalz didn't forget about this place, and also that this place wouldn't forget about signalz.

I don't know the rules of this board, so I hope this is the correct forum to be posting this in; however, the time I am posting this is late and I should get some sleep. I will check this post in the morning. God Bless.

signalz

Mark5

• Crew
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +535
Re: signalz - Kevin Michael Dahlstedt
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 10:35:43 AM »
Sad news.