Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 178167 times)

Rustman

• Respect: +4
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1200 on: February 05, 2019, 02:00:36 PM »
+1
Thanks everyone. I have a new module set in the planning stages so I can start a thread on that pretty soon.

Matt

inprr

• Respect: +1
« Reply #1201 on: February 12, 2019, 06:09:18 PM »
+1
hello im Dan. been in N scale for a few years and now working on 2 projects. one is a module set (Free-moN) and the other is a 16'x40' layout i hope to build in 10 years. im in the beginning stages of modeling the Idaho Northern & Pacific(currently being worked on for ore trains) and its sister line Pacific & Idaho Northern (turned into a rail to trail program) i plan on modeling in the 50's and late 60's to early 70's. the early roster will have 4-6-0's to 2-8-2's, one 2-6-6-2 and 2-8-8-2 (for showing off). im doing the test runs in a simulator before building the real thing. if you have any questions dont hesitate to PM me

HyperMike

• Respect: 0
« Reply #1202 on: Yesterday at 12:03:11 PM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Mike and I hail from snowy Calgary, Alberta.  I've been an armchair N scaler for about 15 years.  I've amassed a fairly decent collection of locos and rolling stock and have designed several "virtual" layouts over the years focusing on my road of interest, BC Rail.

I'm finally planning on making the time to convert my ideas into reality over the coming months and start on a layout depicting BC Rail around the Lillooet, BC area.  I've been combing this great forum to gather ideas and knowledge, especially around adding DCC Sound to my loco's as that holds significant appeal to me.  Hopefully I'll be able to share my journey with everyone on here and eventually contribute my own ideas and techniques and hopefully help others!

Cheers!