Author Topic: Five New TrainCat Bridges On The Way  (Read 1083 times)

TrainCat2

• Crew
  • I'm here to take a beating from RailWire members.
  • Respect: +72
    • TrainCat Model Sales
Five New TrainCat Bridges On The Way
« on: September 29, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
Hi all,

Just to drop you line that FOUR FIVE new bridges are in various stages of production. Please feel free to visit my site for more details.

• 163ft Double Track Ilchester Bridge will be shipping in October. I might have a built-up at Timonium with me.
  • A 90ft and a 120ft Deck Girder Bridge will be shipping in Oct/Nov.  I will have a built-up 120ft at Timonium with me.
  • A 160ft Deck Truss designed from the NS crossing of the Potomac at Shepardstown. The design turns out to be very close to the Ilchester bridge and will use components from that kit allowing for a quick release. This bridge will be released 1Q next year.
  • The current Skewed Girder bridge is skewed to the left. I will also start shipping a Right Skewed Girder bridge in late October.

Now Shipping!
  • N-Scale C&O, B&O, SOU Cantilevered Signal Bridges
  • N-Scale UP Cantilevered Signal Bridges
  • N-Scale Mast Signals (Single Targets and 1, 2, 3 LED Targets).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:09:29 PM by TrainCat2 »
Regards
Bob Knight

TrainCat Model Sales

sparky

Re: Four New TrainCat Bridges On The Way
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 02:57:45 PM »
Bob- I went to the "mast signals" page on your site, but it says "under construction".  Since they're shipping now, when will you have more info on the site?  I've been putting off buying signals, and I'm glad I did because yours look great.

TrainCat2

• Crew
  • I'm here to take a beating from RailWire members.
  • Respect: +72
    • TrainCat Model Sales
Re: Four New TrainCat Bridges On The Way
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 04:17:47 PM »
I am building the one to photograph this weekend. The production run has already been sent to TNR to begin shipping on Monday.

Regards
Bob Knight

TrainCat Model Sales