Author Topic: Motorbikes in N Scale  (Read 3901 times)

JR59

• Crew
  • Respect: +16
    • Zscalegallery
Motorbikes in N Scale
« on: September 25, 2007, 03:45:45 PM »
Hello Friends

I've finally the Prices for N Scale Harleys and other Motorbikes from my friend in Germany. The Kit's are Euro 5.5, the Sidecar Euro 2 and the finished Bikes has their prices on the picture below. If you need more Information please let me know: juerg.rueedi@itee.ch

best Regards
Jürg

http://www.rosetown.ch
with best Regards
Jürg

http://www.zscalegallery.com

Mark5

• Crew
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +231
Re: Motorbikes in N Scale
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 04:00:45 PM »
Pretty cool!  8)

Advise your friend "Shopper" should read "Chopper".  ;)

Chris333

• Crew
  • Respect: +3154
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:21:49 PM »
Now we need N scale Devo figures  :P

up1950s

• Crew
  • Respect: +965
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 05:27:14 PM »
Pretty cool!  8)

Advise your friend "Shopper" should read "Chopper".  ;)

There's enough room under the fork to hang a shopping basket , and if done right it would swing like a pendulum , so the milk wont spill out . ;D

engineshop

• Crew
  • Respect: +20
    • http://www.engineshop.org
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 07:00:21 PM »
Is there a web site to order?
Thanks

biker_ray_pa

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 12:32:11 AM »
Love the Sportster (#17). Maybe I could hook it up to a pager motor so it would vibrate excessively and shake the fillings out of little N-scale peoples' teeth, just like a prototype Sporty.  ;D

I think I'm gonna need #12, #21 and numbers 14-17 in quantity. These are nice.

Ray

Walkercolt

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 12:54:53 AM »
Ray, now you know why all the women like to ride Hardleys... ;D I've had two Harleys, my first and my last. Leaked, vibrated, no, SHOOK, carberator was a nightmare,and that's compared to an Amal remote float on my BSA Gold Star production Racer, and my 305 Honda SuperHawk would take it on the top-end by about 3MPH. ::)

biker_ray_pa

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 01:03:13 AM »
Ray, now you know why all the women like to ride Hardleys... ;D I've had two Harleys, my first and my last. Leaked, vibrated, no, SHOOK, carberator was a nightmare,and that's compared to an Amal remote float on my BSA Gold Star production Racer, and my 305 Honda SuperHawk would take it on the top-end by about 3MPH. ::)

The newer ones aren't as bad, I've heard, but the older sportsters were like riding a jackhammer. You didn't have time to get too tired, though, because that little tank would only get you about 40-50 miles.

I wish the fellow making these models would be able to make some newer Japanese cruisers. No hog for me - I'm a Suzuki man.  I eat pork with my rice.  ;D

I also really like the Vespa model (#9). I think they'll be getting some of my money.

RS-27

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 03:54:42 AM »
In Oct 1974 I went from N Ohio to S Fla in less than 3 days on a Honda 350 (and back again) with no throttle lock.

My right hand still gets numb if I hold it in any particular position too long, 30+ years later.

Now my daughter rides.

I guess I could use several choppers for my 80's RR scene, after all all the other stuff.

Bob in IDaho

JR59

• Crew
  • Respect: +16
    • Zscalegallery
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 04:45:47 PM »
Hello Friends

This is the E-Mail Address of the German Manufacture : gerhardhannemann@compuserve.de

If you have any question or want to order some Bikes please contact Gerhard Hannemann. Thanks!
with best Regards
Jürg

http://www.zscalegallery.com

bobcat

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 10:31:44 PM »

The Harleys of today ain't the same of old. My 2005 Road King Custom has never leaked any oil and has electronic fuel injection. They still vibrate, but the women love it. ;D

ñiao

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »
Hello Friends

This is the E-Mail Address of the German Manufacture : gerhardhannemann@compuserve.de

If you have any question or want to order some Bikes please contact Gerhard Hannemann. Thanks!

They look like the model from Marks ... Interesting! Thanks.

Walkercolt

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 12:35:07 AM »
Bobcat, I know the Evo-engines with fuel injection ain't anything like a PanHead. But I'll bet my 1964 SuperHawk will still take your Hog on the top-end. The Tulsa Police Department bought Harleys against the low bid of the GPz-1300's and people who have out-run the cops say the Hogs still top out at 93MPH. The Gpz1300 will do 178 with all the cop equiptment on them. The cops don't even bother too chase Suzuki Hybusas...at 203MPH only a Lambergini can touch them.

sirenwerks

• Crew
  • Respect: +188
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »
I wish the fellow making these models would be able to make some newer Japanese cruisers. No hog for me - I'm a Suzuki man.  I eat pork with my rice.

OK, now you've got me hungry for noodles... Someone does make a cafe racer in N, I remember seeing them and hopefully still have the URL somewhere. Will try to find it later...

B
Now seeking Pacific NW N scalers to create a Modutrak-style modular club featuring NP's shared mainline between Seattle and Portland. PM me if interested.

sirenwerks

• Crew
  • Respect: +188
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 01:30:54 PM »
Aha... http://www.tgw.co.jp/train/garakuta/garakuta.html ... I don't read Japanese, but there they are.
Now seeking Pacific NW N scalers to create a Modutrak-style modular club featuring NP's shared mainline between Seattle and Portland. PM me if interested.