Author Topic: My Big and Evil Plan  (Read 3958 times)

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +5348
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
Re: My Big and Evil Plan
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 10:24:15 AM »
With the new line done, there's a PRR/PC turn that works the interchange at North Jct....  C'mon, Jerry, your wife's a tough broad... she won't miss you for a day!

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

wm3798

• Crew
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 10:30:09 AM »
Directions.
If you're from Dorchester County, here's how you get here.  Come up the highway till you get to where the Burger Chef used to be and turn in toward town.  Go past where Camper Sisters' Bakery was then hang a right and go on up to where the Hotel Cambridge used to be.  (Boy that was quite a fire!) go on down toward the river but turn left there at Miss Ginger's apartment house.  When you get to the old Catholic Church, turn right.  Our house is next to the old Harrington place.

If you're coming from anywhere else, let me know and I'll send you something that tells you what's there now... ;D

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

wm3798

• Crew
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 06:16:29 PM »
Staging Yard is complete.  I wired the east end turnouts last night.  Working on writing car cards now.  Decoders just arrived from California, so three more locos will be "on-line" (hopefully) by tomorrow.  Ed's bringing a couple extra engines, my buddy John is bringing some coal hoppers. 

It's shaping up to be a good session.  Gotta run up and stage a couple more trains.

If you think you might make it, PM me and I'll send directions.

Lee
Rockin' It Old School