Author Topic: Containers  (Read 2370 times)

SirTainly

• Crew
  • Respect: +54
Containers
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:25:44 PM »
Not sure how much use this is, but since we have a container terminal on the airfield where I work, I've been out on occaison taking photographs with the view that some of them could be useful to those of you who may wish to make decals.

the album is here:

http://warweb.homelinux.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=alcon

Some of the later shots are more square, and you'll find shots of some of the old airfield buildings mixed in too.

Those on the site are not the highest resolution versions I have, so if any are useful for decals, let me knowand I can forward the hi res ones.

Simon

jlheight587

Re: Containers
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:31:21 PM »
Thanks Simon. I've been look for a nice image of a Mediterranean Shipping Co. container to grab the logo off of.

SirTainly

• Crew
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 08:54:34 AM »
Been out taking a few more today, took a better one of an MSC container, will see how it comes out on the PC tonight if I get a chance.

bsoplinger

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 09:42:13 AM »
Those are nice shots. But it'd be good to have the ends of the containers also. I'll go through them myself later and ask you for higher res shots of some of them.

Lenny53

• Crew
  • Respect: +1557
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:04:19 AM »
Thanks Simon. I've been look for a nice image of a Mediterranean Shipping Co. container to grab the logo off of.
If you need an end view............

SirTainly

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 10:19:15 AM »
It's harder to get the ends of the containers due to the fact they are pretty close together, but if there are ones that are specifically wanted I'll see what I can do. Sometimes you can see the ends of the top row ones if they don't have one stacked to their immediate left or right.

SirTainly

• Crew
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »
Uploaded some more shots. I'll try and get some ends tomorrow if the weather's as good as the last few days..like May :)