Author Topic: [DECALS] B&M NW-2 guys  (Read 2028 times)

Ian MacMillan

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +65
    • Conrail's Portland Line
[DECALS] B&M NW-2 guys
« on: March 08, 2007, 12:59:54 PM »
For those of you who are buying the NW-2 to paint in the B&M "black widow" scheme...you may have recently found that Microscale has shafted you and discontinued the decal line, with no plan to re-release them.

I have talked to Jim over at Highball in hopes to get him to pick up the decals. I should expect a reply from him soon. He currently has the Conway Scenic and MEC versions of the "black widow" and it should not be difficult to include the B&M decals for both HO and N scalers.

Jim uses the Microscale decal paper, so the handling and application would be similar.
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Mark5

• Crew
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +232
Re: [DECALS] B&M NW-2 guys
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »
I used to really like Microscale ...

John Burkush

• Crew
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 01:32:18 PM »
I'm in!! 8)
DANGER ! DANGER! WILL ROBINSON; MY SENSORS INDICATE THE PRESENCE OF CHROME PLATED WARBONNET SANTA FE
F UNITS ! DANGER ! EXTREME DANGER !

John Burkush

• Crew
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 07:04:49 PM »
For those of you who are buying the NW-2 to paint in the B&M "black widow" scheme...you may have recently found that Microscale has shafted you and discontinued the decal line, with no plan to re-release them.

I have talked to Jim over at Highball in hopes to get him to pick up the decals. I should expect a reply from him soon. He currently has the Conway Scenic and MEC versions of the "black widow" and it should not be difficult to include the B&M decals for both HO and N scalers.

Jim uses the Microscale decal paper, so the handling and application would be similar.
Ian, Any progress on the decal project ?
DANGER ! DANGER! WILL ROBINSON; MY SENSORS INDICATE THE PRESENCE OF CHROME PLATED WARBONNET SANTA FE

Ian MacMillan

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +65
    • Conrail's Portland Line
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 07:54:12 AM »
I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm guessing Jim is pretty busy right now, as he usually gets to my emails pretty quick.
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

John Burkush

• Crew
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 08:35:35 PM »
Thanks,
Nice Speeder 8)

John Burkush

• Crew
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »

Update on the decals ?