Author Topic: Photos of building boom in Denver  (Read 4984 times)

3rdrail

Re: Photos of building boom in Denver
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 09:10:11 AM »
Eric, hate to tell you, but it won't be long before that version of RailImages is taken down.

Thanks.  I got the word from an administrator at Trainboard.  So . . .    http://www.trainboard.com/railimages/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/3190

Is there any way for the owner of the photo page to sort the photos for viewing on the new version of railimages?  I tried to separate the rolling stock photos from the layout photos, as I had on the old web site, but couldn't figure out how.

Erik

You can sort the photos if you're a supporter. You can send $2.00 per month through PayPal, or make a contribution. I was one of those who sent in money to get the whole thing started and continue to make periodic contributions. I have my photos separated into three albums and have the prototype photos numbered - if you don't and have several hundred, the software periodically rearranges them.

JASON

Re: Photos of building boom in Denver
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 08:11:53 PM »
I was wondering when I would see your layout again. It is one of my personal favorites.

The attention to detail is awesome, the backdrop even has the street going off in the distance between the industries in photo 3. Amazing...

Ditto on that!Eric your modeling,paint & weathering has been a big inspiration for me,so much that I'm now building a 9 meter by 4 meter L shaped Tennessee Pass exhibition layout.
Need more pic's of your work tho......