Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 325828 times)

Bob

• Crew
  • Respect: +545
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1335 on: November 22, 2023, 10:34:23 AM »
Welcome Dave and Will - I look forward to seeing your posts.  I have found this community to be incredibly helpful in answering questions and providing tips, and also inspiring as you see some really great modeling.  Best.  Bob

McRuss

• Respect: +37
« Reply #1336 on: December 06, 2023, 06:25:10 PM »
Hello,

my name is Markus. I'm living in Germany. I've got a few model railroad projects in the making. But my main layout is a N scale scottish themed modular layout called The Lochdubh and Great Glen Railway. I've also started collecting american N gauge rolling stock for a future project. My other projects are an US themed H0 layout above my N scale layout, a 009 (british narrow gauge) and a HOn30 layout (these is represented here in the narrow gauge section.

Markus

medvedyt

• Respect: +1
« Reply #1337 on: January 01, 2024, 06:08:16 PM »
Hello Im phil from the Yukon. i used a lot ho in europe when i was younger now looking for some cn cp roads with mostly kato locomotives and shells from better resolution if i can find a way or someone to help.

thanks a lot. 

John

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Respect: +2894
« Reply #1338 on: January 01, 2024, 06:38:55 PM »
Hello Im phil from the Yukon. i used a lot ho in europe when i was younger now looking for some cn cp roads with mostly kato locomotives and shells from better resolution if i can find a way or someone to help.

thanks a lot.

Welcome Phil -- I'll be visiting Carcross later this summer .. wanted to see the new locomotives run on the  White Pass &Yukon ..

medvedyt

• Respect: +1
« Reply #1339 on: January 03, 2024, 12:58:23 AM »
thank you John, better check with them in the spring as a few times they cancelled trains to skagway but it is a beautiful ride to do especially under sunny day.

jwaldo

• Respect: +4
« Reply #1340 on: April 07, 2024, 06:06:16 PM »
+1
I'm R.J., organ grinder monkey grad student from CA. I've been around on various MRR forums since the 2000s but also taken a 10-year break from the hobby, so the name may or may not ring bells (hopefully not warning ones). I mostly model Southern Pacific in CA in N, currently focused on mid-70s. No actual layout to speak of for now, just detailed locos and rolling stock that get shuttled back and forth between the display shelf and the local club layout.