Oh, that's fun! I have one of the Trainworx versions. Tom's weathering job - wow. I've mentioned some of this previously, but it's worth another telling:
I grew up in the area where Duel was filmed. The infamous pushing-into-the-train scene was next to a private swim-and-picnic park my family frequented, "Soledad Sands". I always enjoyed our time there because the train traffic was heavy, the "Colton Cutoff" not existing then, with all SP Tehachapi traffic traversing that bit of railroad.
Second, a buddy owned the surviving movie truck and tank trailer for several years. You know, the one that didn't go over the cliff (there were two). I helped a tiny bit with some of the restoration work to return it to operable condition. It was pretty needy, so he sold it to another movie truck buff. (He also restored one of the "Rubber Duck" trucks. That was a much bigger job.)
A now-funny (it wasn't then) was he tried to drive the thing under its own power from L.A. to St. Louis. Made it as far as Kingman where it overheated on the hill, and it was clear it was going to go no further. He had an employee - he owned a small trucking company - retrieve his flatbed trailer rig. Even though the movie rig was now trailered, when they hit the inspection station at the AZ-NM "port of entry", they were stopped, the authorities insisting the big "FLAMMABLE" lettering was to be covered.