Author Topic: How Do I Unsubscribe?  (Read 781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12291
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
Re: How Do I Unsubscribe?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2026, 10:14:16 PM »
With a name like Dr. Hot Ballz he must be an expert..

Hmm.. You'd think he would suggest burning them.. not hitting them with a hammer..

Diff'rent kinda hot, pal!

learmoia

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4663
    • The Youtube Channel
Re: How Do I Unsubscribe?
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2026, 10:26:02 PM »
Huh... well I'm posting so I better go get the hammer..  :scared:
It turns out you can get black confetti in the shape of d'cks...

Iain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4894
  • Gender: Female
  • Na sgrìobhaidh a Iain
    • The Best Puppers
Re: How Do I Unsubscribe?
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2026, 10:25:20 AM »
Mmm, CBT

Throw in some sounding for extra giggles.
I like ducks



Ed Kapuscinski

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 26113
  • Head Kino
    • Conrail 1285
Re: How Do I Unsubscribe?
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2026, 09:01:55 PM »
And why a framing hammer  :?

A ball peen hammer would be the far more appropriate choice.

peteski

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 35316
  • Gender: Male
  • Honorary Resident Curmudgeon
    • Coming (not so) soon...
Re: How Do I Unsubscribe?
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2026, 10:52:48 AM »
Seeing  that BCR751 has last logged in just 7 days ago, the Railwire addiction is hard to break (for which I can vouch for myself).  We also won't  know how many times one can browse the forum without logging in.
. . . 42 . . .