Author Topic: ACF tank car drawing source?  (Read 92 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
ACF tank car drawing source?
« on: September 10, 2026, 02:54:10 PM »
0
I’m looking for drawings of ACF’s 16240 gallon funnel flow tank car. This car was popular with slurry shippers in the 90s, especially Omya. It has a somewhat unique profile compared to most funnel flows, with its thinner profile tank body and more pronounced tank halves joint angle that emptied the slurry faster.


Does anyone know of a source to find drawings of this car. I’ve struck out on the internet with all the keyword searches I can think of and just keep getting images of Walthers HO 16000g model, which is not the car I want.
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Mark5

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11884
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +945
Re: ACF tank car drawing source?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2026, 03:11:02 PM »
0