Author Topic: New logging layout  (Read 139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

istvan.david

  • Posts: 2
  • Respect: +1
New logging layout
« on: September 10, 2026, 09:00:10 AM »
+1
Hi!

I am starting a new layout build in a 3,2m x 4.7m room on a logging theme.
I have not decided yet if it is going to be On30 or Sn3.
After multiple failures and passes, I have come up with this track plan:


https://intrain.app/modelrr/trackplan1.png


Any comments are welcome!

Thanks!

Mark5

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11877
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +942
Re: New logging layout
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2026, 09:51:09 AM »
0
Welcome aboard!


randgust

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3263
  • Respect: +2982
    • Randgust N Scale Kits
Re: New logging layout
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2026, 01:47:26 PM »
0
I'd say the only thing to add is your common-carrier interchange to the outside world for lumber shipment.   Standard gauge.

istvan.david

  • Posts: 2
  • Respect: +1
Re: New logging layout
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2026, 03:22:56 AM »
0
I'd say the only thing to add is your common-carrier interchange to the outside world for lumber shipment.   Standard gauge.

Yes, I had that in mind, but forgot about it in the meantime. Thanks :)