Author Topic: RAILNSCALE Collectibles - Over 230 different models available!  (Read 259 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RAIL N SCALE

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 440
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +111
    • RAILNSCALE
RAILNSCALE Collectibles - Over 230 different models available!
« on: September 20, 2026, 09:26:53 AM »
0
Hi!

As a hobbyist, I’m proud that there are now more than 230 different ready-to-run, hand-painted car models available for N-scale model railroaders. That’s certainly worth a short video:

https://youtu.be/FeKSoxdaAr0

Kind regards,
Maurice

RAIL N SCALE

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 440
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +111
    • RAILNSCALE
Re: RAILNSCALE Collectibles - Over 230 different models available!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2026, 08:52:19 AM »
0
Hi!

As a hobbyist who loves bringing real cars to life in miniature, I’m especially proud when customers share their experiences. I’d like to share one of these testimonials with you.

Quote
“Models that bring an entire era back to life”
I have been passionate about cars from a very young age and have always had a keen interest in classic automobiles. RAILNSCALE Collectibles bring back many memories for me, particularly because of the excellent accuracy of the original shapes and colours.

At first, I had some reservations, especially about the windscreen and the way it was attached. But after seeing several models up close, I was pleasantly surprised. The silhouettes are very faithful, the windscreen is actually very well integrated, and the paintwork is beautiful and finely applied, including on the metallic finishes.

What I particularly appreciate is seeing representative and iconic cars from an era when automobiles still had a great deal of character brought back to life in miniature.

I have since started acquiring several RAILNSCALE Collectibles models and continue to follow the new releases with interest.

To me, these are small cars that bring back great automotive memories.

Dominique

Kind regards,
Maurice

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: RAILNSCALE Collectibles - Over 230 different models available!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2026, 11:59:28 AM »
+1
Maurice,
Your products offer some opportunities for North American modelers that I am particularly pleased with. That being said, I hope you increase your line of vehicles that cross over between Europe and North America. More VWs, Audis, Volvos, Fords, BMW, MB (looking forward to a GLC300 like the one my wife drives), and Alfas, which are showing up in the Pacific NW now.
I hope you will consider releasing Japanese S Korean vehicles too. I'm not sure about the availability of Japanese and S Korean vehicles in Europe, but in the US modelers are sorely missing Subarus (Outbacks and WRXs, maybe even an old Brat), Hondas (SUVs, the pick up, and passenger vehicles), Toyotas (Prius and Camry, as well as pickups and SUVs of all sizes), Nissans (SUVs and family cars), Kias, etc. As well, Mitsubishi Fuso and Isuzu medium duty trucks.
It would be great to see more farm vehicles too, from Fendt, CLAAS, and Krone.
Also, you might think about a line of burnt out Ladas and Urals in celebration of the victories of the Ukranian people.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 12:02:45 PM by sirenwerks »
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.