0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Just saw a mention of this where I work and was gobsmacked. Looks like they've been doing this for a while. />Has anyone heard of this stateside (ATMS)?
They are using Kato #4s (See 2:03 into the clip.)Seriously, I am wondering if they are using those on their display as a test or as some sort of identification of actual mechanical motion on the real track, or what?
Been dragging on forever - almost 15 years. Whyalla to Port Augusta due to go live in the next few days.Lockheed Martin involved so a lot of US involvement.
The fact that Lockheed Martin is involved surprised me. a bit out of left field for them. I guess it's quite different from weaponry and combat systems which is their usual products.
Lockheed is big in transport systems - they built much of the EasyPass toll collection system in the US...