Author Topic: Thursday Proto Photo, Jul 2/20  (Read 626 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lenny53

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2297
  • Respect: +2062
Thursday Proto Photo, Jul 2/20
« on: July 02, 2020, 07:53:29 AM »
+3
Pointe-Claire, QC May 25,2008

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

C855B

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11423
  • Respect: +2887
Re: Thursday Proto Photo, Jul 2/20
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 08:02:42 AM »
0
Nice.

Discovered a dead line of Drapers just last week in an inaccessible location in the Centralia, IL yard, with at least one in BCRail RW&B. Too far away from public roads and mostly obscured by woods for pix. They used to be parked in what I thought was a queue for the paint shop in the roundhouse (since closed), but I never saw them leave town. Now I know why... they're still here, just hidden. Sorta.
...mike

http://www.gibboncozadandwestern.com

Note: Images linked in my postings are on an HTTP server, not HTTPS. Enable "mixed content" in your browser to view.

There are over 1000 images on this server. Not changing anytime soon.

MK

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4356
  • Respect: +955
Re: Thursday Proto Photo, Jul 2/20
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 09:07:35 AM »
0
Get someone with a drone to take some footage.  :D

C855B

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11423
  • Respect: +2887
Re: Thursday Proto Photo, Jul 2/20
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 09:13:30 AM »
0
Ha! I dunno, tho' - that particular neighborhood is VERY "country". I wouldn't be surprised one bit if somebody tried to shoot it down.

"Grab the shotgun, Mildred! We got us one!"  :facepalm:
...mike

http://www.gibboncozadandwestern.com

Note: Images linked in my postings are on an HTTP server, not HTTPS. Enable "mixed content" in your browser to view.

There are over 1000 images on this server. Not changing anytime soon.