Author Topic: San Luis and Rio Grande  (Read 701 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

taholmes160

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Respect: +2
San Luis and Rio Grande
« on: October 16, 2019, 07:20:10 PM »
0
Hi Folks, I am doing a HIGHLY proto-freelanced version of the San Luis and Rio Grande set in the present day as a very busy bridge line for the BNSF.  Although things are highly proto-freelanced, I could really use reference photos of the line and landscape -- I would love to get out there myself, but I really cant do that at this point, any links or pics that you have available would be very welcome.

TIM

wcfn100

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 8945
  • Respect: +1381
    • Chicago Great Western Modeler
Re: San Luis and Rio Grande
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 10:34:44 AM »
0