Author Topic: Microtrains June 2019 Releases  (Read 2920 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mark5

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11877
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +942
Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« on: May 31, 2019, 01:57:41 PM »
0
Here: https://www.micro-trains.com/archives/mediakit/medkit1906.html

Or here: https://www.micro-trains.com/index.php?_route_=n-scale/new-releases

This is a surprise, which I'll have to buy (1979 - a few years beyond my era but ... I've been collecting photos to paint one)


List is $52, hope the street price is kinder!  :P

Mark



 


nthusiast

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 153
  • Respect: +76
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 02:07:18 PM »
+1
Monster Mainline Halloween Set???

3D/Resin Monsters featured: Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Werewolf, Dracula and Frankenstein’s Monster

The 8-year-old inside me really wants this.

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9028
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 02:13:46 PM »
0
And the military train hits to the wallet keep coming - though the containers are a welcome addition as well.
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


Steveruger45

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1724
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +543
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 07:13:05 PM »
0
Monster Mainline Halloween Set???

3D/Resin Monsters featured: Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Werewolf, Dracula and Frankenstein’s Monster

The 8-year-old inside me really wants this.

I thought that too. But I figured when I turned 9 I would be bored with it.😁
Steve

John

  • Administrator
  • Crew
  • *****
  • Posts: 14006
  • Respect: +4180
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 05:45:56 AM »
+1
@Shipsure -- time to slow down on the DODX multi packs .. you are killing my wallet -- I'm also going to need a bigger layout to run the DODX train :)

JoeD

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1938
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1389
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 10:47:17 AM »
+2
@Shipsure -- time to slow down on the DODX multi packs .. you are killing my wallet -- I'm also going to need a bigger layout to run the DODX train :)

I wanna new car so I'm doubling the releases   LOL

JOe
in my civvies here.  I only represent my grandmothers home made Mac and Cheese on Railwire.

Englewood

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 937
  • Respect: +411
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 01:16:40 PM »
0
Micro Trains is killing me with all the modern releases. DODX cars, containers, and now TBOXes next year will keep me in the poor house.

johnb

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1786
  • Respect: +969
    • My blog
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 04:23:35 PM »
0
I wanna new car so I'm doubling the releases   LOL

JOe
tired of the Jeep? What about Piglet?

Maletrain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4218
  • Respect: +892
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 06:15:38 PM »
0
Um, when is that heavyweight passenger/baggage combine coming out?  Ditto the single-window coach?

johnb

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1786
  • Respect: +969
    • My blog
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 07:13:08 PM »
0
This is a surprise, which I'll have to buy (1979 - a few years beyond my era but ... I've been collecting photos to paint one)



I get it, I have been looking at these from last month. 5-7 years too early.....


Mark5

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11877
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +942
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2019, 09:44:19 PM »
0
The N&W rack is close enough for me, though I will need to figure out how to lower it:

https://www.railcarphotos.com/PhotoDetails.php?PhotoID=47242

Mark


bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6188
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 07:09:42 AM »
+1
The N&W rack is close enough for me, though I will need to figure out how to lower it:

NSR #044, Nov/Dec 2007
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


thomasjmdavis

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4382
  • Respect: +1269
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 09:51:34 AM »
0
Um, when is that heavyweight passenger/baggage combine coming out?  Ditto the single-window coach?
It will save me a lot of time and bother if they could coordinate those releases with the release of cars in Erie 2-tone green and L&N blue.  The painting is easy enough, but trying to line up N scale 1" and 2" stripes is driving me nuts. And nobody makes "Pullman" in the L&N palmer script.
Tom D.

I gave up rivet counting when I couldn't see an N scale rivet anymore.

Ngineer

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 447
  • Respect: +35
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 02:55:36 PM »
0
New etched-metal roofwalk for the N scale PS2 High Side 3-Bay Covered Hopper

Is Micro-Trains offering the roofwalk as a single part to update their older models?

   Javier

Mark5

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11877
  • Always with the negative waves Moriarty ...
  • Respect: +942
Re: Microtrains June 2019 Releases
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 11:50:06 PM »
0
NSR #044, Nov/Dec 2007

Thanks Bryan! 8)