Author Topic: Organ Mountain Models  (Read 1320 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fifer

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 455
  • Gender: Male
  • Albuquerque Canuel & Tijeras RR
  • Respect: +60
    • Fifer Hobby Supply
Organ Mountain Models
« on: October 20, 2013, 09:20:25 AM »
0
We now have released our first detail parts. They are SP style concrete call booths with a steel door. They come two per pack and are pre-finished and ready to install.

They are $8.99 per package.



Thanks , Mike
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.
 When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
 I wrote ‘happy’.
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
 -- John Lennon

Mike Madonna

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 486
  • Respect: +150
Re: Organ Mountain Models
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
0
Mike,

These look very nice.....
Mike
SOUTHERN PACIFIC Coast Division 1953
Santa Margarita Sub

draskouasshat

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1009
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +755
Re: Organ Mountain Models
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 04:33:48 PM »
0
When will the Santa fe phone booths be out?
Draskos Modelworks. Contact me for your 3D modeling needs!
SFM (Super Fleet Modeler) member #1
I HAVE 3800 class santa fe 2-10-2s!!

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9027
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Organ Mountain Models
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 07:39:53 PM »
0
ICG had a couple of similar shacks in Baron Rouge.
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.