Author Topic: Guess what day it is ...!  (Read 1740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6188
    • www.bbussey.net
Guess what day it is ...!
« on: October 19, 2013, 12:38:11 PM »
0
... No, not Hump Day.  But it is PD3000 Day!  Or it will be shortly.  Picked up a surprise goodie box at the post office today along with other ESM mail, and it contained these beautiful gems:





ESM donated artwork to Trainworx for some of the cars since Pat announced first, so some production run samples are in hand.  These were snapped with the cell phone, but they still give a good perspective of the model.  Click on the photos for big pics.  Look for the cars to start appearing at retail within the next few days.

==========
UPDATE:  I see Mike posted that the cars are available at MBK.  I'd grab them quickly while you can.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:47:26 PM by bbussey »
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale


ljudice

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3390
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +271
    • NS/CR Camp Car Models
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »
0
Wow!  Definitely in for the CR and a couple of others...
https://louisjudice.com - Photography and my Amazing AI Music Videos

chicken45

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4500
  • Gender: Male
  • Will rim for upvotes.
  • Respect: +1014
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 01:11:56 PM »
0
To think, I thought it was only Saturday. Looks great!
Josh Surkosky

Here's a Clerihew about Ed. K.

Ed Kapucinski
Every night, he plants a new tree.
But mention his law
and you've pulled your last straw!

Alternate version:
Ed Kapucinski
Every night, he plants a new tree.
He asks excitedly "Did you say Ménage à Trois?"
No, I said "Ed's Law."

ai5629

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 801
  • Respect: +247
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 01:25:11 PM »
0
The cars look excellent.  I saw these on MBK's website this morning when I got home from work.  I have three PC and three CR reserved at BLW, so hopefully I will get them next week.  The Conrail cars are going to need some work for me to run them.  CR AL is not a scale code that was used by Conrail, so that is first to be changed (most likely should be CR BL for Hollidaysburg).  Next is backdating the reweigh date to fit my 7/84 era, but that can only be done on certain car numbers.  There are photos of all of the Conrail cars on the CRHS web site (except CR 898083), so that will be my guide.  I am interested to see is if TW kept the PC style numbers on 898061 and 898087 since the prototype kept them when they were reweighed by Conrail.  I wonder if TW worked with Spring Mills Depot who is making these in HO.  Thanks.

Jeff
Jeff Lopez

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9027
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
0
Good thing I payed the credit card bill this week so I can pay Chulvis for my reserved ones. Those are hawt!
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


unittrain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1492
  • Respect: +148
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »
0
Just ordered a PC from MBK  :P will get a few more PC, these will go well with my ESM Flexi-Flos. 8)

sizemore

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2779
  • Respect: +144
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 07:20:43 PM »
0
These look amazing, just wish the build/rebuild dates were more specific...

The S.

Thompson Sub: Instagram | Youtube | Website

OldEastRR

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3784
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +516
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 12:24:51 AM »
0
Mr. Bussey, your PM box is full, otherwise I could send you a better "thank you" than a quick one here for your help with the Microscale NH decals. Thanks again.

bbussey

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9384
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +6188
    • www.bbussey.net
Re: Guess what day it is ...!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 09:32:10 AM »
0
Thanks for the head's-up on the PM mailbox, all cleared out.
Bryan Busséy
NHRHTA #2246
NSE #1117
www.bbussey.net
Bridgeport & New London in N scale