Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Maxi stack wheels...What size?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Maxi stack wheels...What size? (Read 832 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
m301
Guest
Maxi stack wheels...What size?
«
on:
July 15, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »
0
I have a couple of sets of Maxi-Stack 111 and twin stacks from Deluxe.
Would anyone know what the correct size wheel is used?
I have thought that 36 was th size for the end trucks and 33 for the middle trucks. Am I close?
Thanks for looking.
Logged
sundowner
Crew
Posts: 1266
Respect:
+148
Re: Maxi stack wheels...What size?
«
Reply #1 on:
July 15, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
0
33 on the end and for the middle 36 for the Twins and 38 for the Maxi III.
Logged
Which ever side of the track I am on is the right side.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Maxi stack wheels...What size?