Author Topic: Time spent actively N Scale Railroading?  (Read 4387 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9028
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: Time spent actively N Scale Railroading?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 09:32:11 AM »
0
@flatrat, I too am cable-TV less in my house; in fact as Lee and RockGP40 can attest I have but one tv and it resides (mostly silently) in the living room.  The train room is off the dinign room of our house, so I can often work in there while the family is doing other things, so long as I leave the door open.
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


SilverRacer

  • Guest
Re: Time spent actively N Scale Railroading?
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 12:10:10 AM »
0
I wish that I could spend more time, but 1-5 hours is probably closest to the truth.  An hour or two stolen here and there during the week after my family goes to sleep and it seems like there's always something during the weekend that forces hobbies to take a back seat.

Best,

Scott :|