Author Topic: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers  (Read 1853 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SkipGear

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2431
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +647
Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« on: July 09, 2011, 10:54:30 AM »
0
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:56:02 AM by SkipGear »
Tony Hines

Denver Road Doug

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2120
  • Respect: +29
    • Mockingbird Industrial
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 12:24:39 PM »
0
Very cool!   Very glad to see the Gifford Hill cars!  I just wish MTL would do more GIHX Ortners.   

This announcement will pretty much complete my train of rock hoppers.  Now we need to work on more gons for sand and gravel!

Rock On!!!!   :D
NOTE: I'm no longer active on this forum.   If you need to contact me, use the e-mail address (or visit the website link) attached to this username.  Thanks.

asarge

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1675
  • Respect: +24
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
0
Those will sell well at the price!

Specter3

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 929
  • Respect: +229
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 11:30:23 PM »
0
Nice looking as usual.

James Costello

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1956
  • Respect: +535
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 04:16:00 AM »
0
Wish we had more SP (original, not GWS) this time too  :'(
James Costello
Espee into the 90's

asarge

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1675
  • Respect: +24
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 08:56:47 AM »
0
Quote
Wish we had more SP (original, not GWS) this time too 

Those and the WC cars were our least popular this time around. I couldn't believe it on the SP as even in North Georgia we have several die-hard SP fans. I'm sure that doesn;t apply elsewhere, just a surprise too me.

Rossford Yard

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1201
  • Respect: +165
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 09:51:14 AM »
0
I looked at the SP at Wig Wag and wasn't impressed, but did buy one.  I guess I like the more colorful schemes, and maybe most others do too, even if we need more dullness to make our trains look real.

I like this second run, because in my world, I also need more private road and lease cars to get my fleet more protypical to 2005. I am not surprised that they made the traditional roads more in run one.

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Re: Walthers - More Greenville Hoppers
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »
0
Damn....was hoping the Trumix ones would be green!  ::)
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1