Author Topic: For those of you playing along at home...  (Read 1807 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wm3798

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 16564
  • Gender: Male
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +7455
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
For those of you playing along at home...
« on: January 04, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »
0
Blog is Updated...
http://wmrywesternlines.blogspot.com/

Sign on as a follower, and get an Orphan Annie decoder pin.  (Includes BEMF, but no eyeballs!) ;D

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

Dave V

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12278
  • Gender: Male
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +11763
Re: For those of you playing along at home...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »
0
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine...?"  A crummy commercial?

MichaelWinicki

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 2096
  • Respect: +335
Re: For those of you playing along at home...
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
0
I'll tell ya Lee, I think the progress you've made has been terrific.

I love the look of the scenery around Thomas.

But gosh, please fire the road striping crew... It looks like they were into the hooch before they hit that section of road.  ;D

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: For those of you playing along at home...
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »
0
What's up with the Google public service ad that starts the December 3 entry. Blogspot have some sort of advertising gig going on now? Aside from that, looks great, I'll sign up for RSS.

BTW, do you have plans for the Thomas station, or are you winging it?

Bryan
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Philip H

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 9028
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +1796
    • Layout Progress Blog
Re: For those of you playing along at home...
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
0
So it's not enough to trudge out there in a blizzard, or risking anunscheduled delivery - I had to Follow to get my decoder pin?  Oh well . . .
Philip H.
Chief Everything Officer
Baton Rouge Southern RR - Mount Rainier Division.


wm3798

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 16564
  • Gender: Male
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +7455
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
Re: For those of you playing along at home...
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 10:36:45 PM »
0
I have a set of rudimentary plans.  They'll have to be compressed slightly to fit the available real estate.
Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net