Author Topic: Tonys CMX Clean Machine  (Read 1501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian MacMillan

  • Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 12034
  • Gender: Male
  • Learn to use the god damn search feature!
  • Respect: +167
    • Conrail's Amoskeag Northern Division
Tonys CMX Clean Machine
« on: September 28, 2010, 12:05:24 AM »
0
We had some of these on the HO modular club I was in many years ago. I have been wanting to get one (maybe 2 if wife let's me) in N for my layout and was wondering if anyone had the N version and how well it works. If its anything like the HO one, its worth the $ in my book.
I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE!

Yes... I'm in N... Also HO and 1:1

wendell camp

  • Guest
Re: Tonys CMX Clean Machine
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »
0
Hi Ian I have one and it works very well I use alcohol in it  or paint thinner though paint thinner is a little hard on the lungs so wear a respirator Wendell