Author Topic: This Conrail paint out fad...  (Read 1634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wm3798

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 16564
  • Gender: Male
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +7454
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
This Conrail paint out fad...
« on: September 16, 2010, 05:41:40 PM »
0
http://www.atlasrr.com/NFreight/nne6caboose4.htm

Recently announced on the A Board...
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

Bob Bufkin

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6397
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +44
Re: This Conrail paint out fad...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 05:44:09 PM »
0
I'm waiting for a decent rerun of red Reading crummies.  For the road that I think originally did these, they sure get shortchanged in the model department. 

DKS

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 13424
  • Respect: +7027
Re: This Conrail paint out fad...
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »
0
I'm waiting for a decent rerun of red Reading crummies.  For the road that I think originally did these, they sure get shortchanged in the model department. 

You sure that that right, Bob.

ai5629

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 801
  • Respect: +247
Re: This Conrail paint out fad...
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »
0
The prototype photo is on www.rrpicturearchives.net.  It is most definitely a paint out.  I will be in for one.  Stuff like this really makes me want to model June of 76 instead of 84.  Atlas likes to use this site for models.  They used it for the recent Conrail X71 ACF Precision Design paint out boxcars also.  Good stuff and it is prototype.
Jeff Lopez