Author Topic: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025  (Read 2478 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EL3632

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 265
  • Respect: +216
Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« on: April 10, 2025, 09:20:43 PM »
0
Come join us at Atlantic City N Scale Gathering, April 26 & 27 2025.

Admission is Free!

You are encouraged to bring a train to run!

There will be N Trak, T Trak, and Free-moN layouts presented by local clubs and individuals.

As with every good show, there will also be vendors selling a variety of new & used N Scale and N Scale related products, including DCC.

Located at the Atlantic County 4H Center: 3210 NJ-50, Mays Landing, NJ, 08330. (That should work, if it does not search "Atlantic County 4H Center" in your GPS)

Hours are 9-4 Saturday and 9-3 Sunday.

We hope to see you there!


MK

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4359
  • Respect: +955
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2025, 07:42:50 AM »
0
Hotel booked!  I'll be there!  Looking forward to this as I missed last year's because I was out of the country.

R L Smith

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 810
  • Respect: +864
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2025, 09:50:54 PM »
0
I plan to be there late morning tomorrow (Saturday). Looking forward to it!

Ron
ELRRHS member. NMRA Mid-Central Region Division 11 Assistant Superintendent.

If the women don't find you handsome, make sure they find you handy...

R L Smith

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 810
  • Respect: +864
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2025, 09:40:18 PM »
+1
A long drive from DuBois but well worth it!  A lot of well-executed scenes - Artistry in N Scale. I'm sharing many photos below, but some key ones are missing. The Free-MoN setup was great, but I was so enamored with the EL and D&H equipment that was operating, I forgot I was holding a camera!  :facepalm:
















More to follow...

Ron
ELRRHS member. NMRA Mid-Central Region Division 11 Assistant Superintendent.

If the women don't find you handsome, make sure they find you handy...

R L Smith

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 810
  • Respect: +864
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2025, 09:43:47 PM »
+1
Next set:















ELRRHS member. NMRA Mid-Central Region Division 11 Assistant Superintendent.

If the women don't find you handsome, make sure they find you handy...

R L Smith

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 810
  • Respect: +864
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2025, 09:47:16 PM »
+1
3rd set:














ELRRHS member. NMRA Mid-Central Region Division 11 Assistant Superintendent.

If the women don't find you handsome, make sure they find you handy...

R L Smith

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 810
  • Respect: +864
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2025, 09:54:07 PM »
+1
And the last group:













Not sure I've seen anyone model a bark park before!







And a few familiar faces...



I most likely won't be at the Ohio or Altoona N Scale Weekends, so I'm glad I was able to make this one.  Kudos to all who made it happen!

Ron

ELRRHS member. NMRA Mid-Central Region Division 11 Assistant Superintendent.

If the women don't find you handsome, make sure they find you handy...

EL3632

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 265
  • Respect: +216
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2025, 07:53:58 PM »
+3
Thanks everyone who came to this year's N Scale Gathering! It was a blast and I very thoroughly enjoyed myself. Good to see some familiar faces I have not seen in a while and catch up.
Here is the video I uploaded of the show, eNjoy!:

Lackawannae8

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 158
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +63
Re: Atlantic City N Scale Gathering: April 26 & 27, 2025
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2025, 07:17:01 PM »
0
And the last group:


















Great shot of my FreeMoN module! I was too busy running trains and forgot to get photos
IG: @the_lackawanna_cutoff_n_scale -Model trains
@drop3graphy_ -Rail Photography

I build cool N SCALE things with DCC, Lights & Sound
T-Trak, N-Trak, Free moN.