Author Topic: A quick look at the Recluse Ridge RR.  (Read 1024 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Recluse Ridge RR

  • Posts: 3
  • Respect: +8
A quick look at the Recluse Ridge RR.
« on: February 02, 2021, 05:01:53 PM »
+5
A couple shots of an empty log train on it's way up to the cutting site. Recluse Ridge MLW C-425 #2905 and Alco RS-11 #2904 are today's power.

nickelplate759

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3836
  • Respect: +1575
Re: A quick look at the Recluse Ridge RR.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 05:14:44 PM »
0
Love the Alcos
George
NKPH&TS #3628

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Wolf N Works

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 272
  • Respect: +86
Re: A quick look at the Recluse Ridge RR.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 08:25:55 PM »
0
Nice power and color scheme