Author Topic: Kato Unitrack informal poll - discussion  (Read 2891 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NorsemanJack

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 320
  • Respect: +48
Re: Kato Unitrack informal poll - discussion
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 06:27:04 PM »
0
You are missing the main issue that comes with super-elevation.  You can't just stick one piece of super-elevated track into a plan that is using flat track, because the rail joiners won't all match vertically.

No, I'm not missing anything.  I have used the Kato super-elevated sections and understand all of that.  You didn't really explain what you were looking for and a few of us were simply trying to help.....

Maletrain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4225
  • Respect: +900
Re: Kato Unitrack informal poll - discussion
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 07:50:40 PM »
0
No, I'm not missing anything.  I have used the Kato super-elevated sections and understand all of that.  You didn't really explain what you were looking for and a few of us were simply trying to help.....

Um, if you understand all of that, how could you not understand my original post? To be clear: I would like to see ftat, ground level, wood tie, curved single track sections that fill the gaps in radius between 15" to 19" and above 19" toward 28", at least up to 22" or 24". In other words, I want to see their selection of their original basic track sections filled in.  Their recent efforts seem to have been aimed at specialty items, such as the super-elevated double track, concrete tie track, elevated track and turntable track parts. Most of which does not interest me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 07:54:39 PM by Maletrain »

NorsemanJack

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 320
  • Respect: +48
Re: Kato Unitrack informal poll - discussion
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2020, 08:41:03 PM »
0
Yikes!!  I guess this virus is really getting to folks....

bobbymaxwell

  • Posts: 4
  • Respect: 0
Re: Kato Unitrack informal poll - discussion
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2020, 07:53:22 PM »
0
I totally agree, maletrain; those are high on my wish list, too!