0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Well the soldering iron made it smoke, but there was barely a scent and it didn't remind me of a steam loco. Sometimes in the winter I use those scented wax melt thingies and they fill the whole house just from being warm. I was right above this oil basically snorting in the smoke and got very little.Guess I'm going to recommend not buying this. Thumbs down.
...For the beach smell, I don't know. My impression of beaches has always been heavy on dead fish. Go to your local river or lake and pick up a couple "trash fish", such as carp, and put them in a bucket next to the ozone generators?I grew up in a desert, and have never had an attraction to ocean beaches...
a drop on a hot light bulb works wellone needs to place drop on bulb before lighting itsmall, small drop is the key and a little really suffices, even in a small roomsincerelyGary
Drop of what? Dead fish juice? (You didn't specifically quote what you are replying to, and dead fish was the most recent discussion). Plus incandescent bulbs are quickly becoming obsolete, and the LED bulbs don't get very hot (plus they are usually plastic). And Chris' steam engine scented smoke fluid seems like it was a bust.
that would be any "essential oil" or scent flavored oil oh, and...the process involved heating the oil not burning it w/ a soldering iron or open flame