Author Topic: Is Micro Engineering (e.g. flex track) still in business?  (Read 6129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

porkypine52

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 62
  • Respect: +6
Re: Is Micro Engineering (e.g. flex track) still in business?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 07:57:47 AM »
0
I sure hope so.  I went to my LOCAL HOBBY SHOP, ordered Code 55 rail, and Code 40 & 55 gauges.  Received same, looked like they came from ME. 

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HOBBY SHOP.  Go order something TODAY.
DIESELS!?!?!?!  We don't need no STINKIN' DIESELS!!!
The INDIANA RAILWAY.  100% Steam Powered in 2022

MARK          Proud NMRA Member

If I studied all my life, I couldn't think up half the number of funny things passed in one session of congress.

Will Rogers

jpwisc

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1322
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +3935
    • Skally Line Blog
Re: Is Micro Engineering (e.g. flex track) still in business?
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 08:50:33 AM »
0
So with the Skally line being sold off. Are you still the CEO?

Asking for a friend!

Ha ha! I’ll have to change that to the name of the new layout (when I unveil it to the public)
Karl
CEO of the WC White Pine Sub, an Upper Peninsula Branch Line.