Author Topic: Bmann USRA hoppers – cross-braces can co-exist with coal loads  (Read 2566 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

towl1996

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 819
  • Chairman of TRW Busty Cougar Welcoming Committee
  • Respect: +187
Re: Bmann USRA hoppers – cross-braces can co-exist with coal loads
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 04:34:45 PM »
0
I'd buy enough to do 2 cars.
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

sirenwerks

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6037
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +510
Re: Bmann USRA hoppers – cross-braces can co-exist with coal loads
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 05:15:28 PM »
0
The site is a little messy, so I would call first before ordering.  :)

Serious understatement.  I was looking at the CP dry transfers and 95% are the wrong image.  And retailers wonder why sales are down?
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Altoona

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 170
  • Respect: +12
Re: Bmann USRA hoppers – cross-braces can co-exist with coal loads
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 10:27:38 PM »
0
"They also have decals for the GLd in HO!
http://www.mountvernonshops.com/GLD.html
John has indicated that he would do any of his decal sets in N scale, for an order large enough. (Was 20 sets at some point) A group buy opportunity?"

I would be in for 2 in a group Buy

Judd Barton