Author Topic: Exactrail joins Railwire  (Read 2557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

daniel_leavitt2000

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 6444
  • Respect: +1427
Exactrail joins Railwire
« on: July 13, 2012, 02:20:21 PM »
0
Welcome Blaine, its nice to see another manufacturer here.

Don't forget to play nice with Robbman  :D
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind

rogergperkins

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 854
  • Gender: Male
  • Modeling the B&O in central IL in autumn of 1940's
  • Respect: 0
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 02:45:27 PM »
0
I do not know all the manufacturers who make n-scale, but I am delighted that some are participating in this forum.  I hope they take away a strong sense of what we, n-scale modellers, like, dislike and what we would like to see in new products.

I have ordered 6 of the new waffle cars, so will be able to report next week. 

lock4244

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 4586
  • Respect: +886
    • My train pics
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »
0
Welcome Blaine.

Suggestion: FMC 5277 Combo Door Box Car + N scale =  :)

choochooboy

  • Guest
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 03:31:07 PM »
0
Thank you--it is a pleasure to participate through this forum.  I may not always be able to follow each thread, but I do believe our commitments to the N-scale community are evident.  Recently, we have introduced new features to our N-scale models, including: ExactRail's exclusive body-mounted, narrow-profile draft box--this was an extensive project in that it required re-tooling to all of our N-scale models.  Additionally, we have introduced Micro-Trains couplers, CNC machined metal wheelsets, and all-new trucks.  Our commitments to accuracy are the deepest that I have known, and I look forward to having these commitments apply to our N-scale models.

Of course, should any of you have comments or suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Blaine Hadfield

Vice President, Product
ExactRail
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:07:44 PM by choochooboy »

C855B

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 11425
  • Respect: +2893
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »
0
And now Blaine can even comment - pray tell, defend himself - on all the scurrilous things said about him here.  :ashat: :ashat: :trollface:

(Welcome, Blaine! Thanks for the waffles!)
...mike

http://www.gibboncozadandwestern.com

Note: Images linked in my postings are on an HTTP server, not HTTPS. Enable "mixed content" in your browser to view.

There are over 1000 images on this server. Not changing anytime soon.

ljudice

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 3390
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +271
    • NS/CR Camp Car Models
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 05:11:15 PM »
0
My waffle boxcars arrived today - and they are really, really nice - will definitely order a few more.

I sure hope you guys give some consideration to doing the Greenville gons in N-scale!

- Lou

https://louisjudice.com - Photography and my Amazing AI Music Videos

unittrain

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1492
  • Respect: +148
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 06:58:32 PM »
0
Welcome Blaine I got some waffles on the way and really love the evans boxcars and the covered hoppers! I would like to see the berwick 60' boxcars in N and a 60's/70's era gondola or two. 8)

avel

  • Guest
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »
0
Can't wait for your next run of the Thrall 3267 Gondola TTX/GNTX

OaklandScottie

  • Guest
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 01:32:26 AM »
0
HUGE fan of Exactrail. The product is premium quality and ordering through the website a breeze. The body-mounted couplers are a big selling point, and I hope its a trend that continues.

Cheers and thanks for the excellent contributions to N-scale!

pfs

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 571
  • HPI 1975-?
  • Respect: +5
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
0
Welcome!

A belated ty for the Evans 5277 Early.

Offering Undecs would be greatly appreciated for pretty much any of your products so far.

ednadolski

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 5080
  • Respect: +2096
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 04:55:44 PM »
0
Welcome Blaine!   The ExactRail commitment to detail and accuracy is top-notch!  The body-mount couplers are advancing the state-of-the-art in N-scale.

Suggestion-wise:  No doubt you've heard this one before, but I'll reiterate -- how about the BNSF Trinity Reefer?

http://www.railcarphotos.com/pix/58/BNSF%20793535_Tulsa%20OK_Erik%20Edmonds_2010-07-10_58429.jpg

Best,
Ed
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 04:57:30 PM by ednadolski »

RockGp40

  • The Pitt
  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 1067
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +344
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »
0
Please, please do your Evans 4780 in N scale. Please. And then do your HO offerings in N scale with this car. I must have me some of those Juniata Nebaraska Coop cars.

Please.

Pretty please. Thanks!
No farms, no food. Support your local farmer's market!

I stand with Israel.

milw156

  • Crew
  • *
  • Posts: 668
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +357
    • Modutrak
Re: Exactrail joins Railwire
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 07:44:29 PM »
0
Mentioned this on the waffle thread, the door opening hardware would make for some great kit bashing projects!!!!
Rick