Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Eh.... anyone have a proto photo of the new Atlas P&W trailer
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Eh.... anyone have a proto photo of the new Atlas P&W trailer (Read 845 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
daniel_leavitt2000
Crew
Posts: 6444
Respect:
+1427
Eh.... anyone have a proto photo of the new Atlas P&W trailer
«
on:
July 08, 2012, 12:37:03 AM »
0
I know I have seen it. I just can't locate a proto photo of the P&W trailer Atlas just released. I think it used to sit at the shops overlooking the truck scale, but I can't recal for sure.
Logged
American eyes, American eyes
View the world from American eyes
Bury the past, rob us blind
And leave nothing behind
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
TheRailwire
»
General Discussion
»
N and Z Scales
»
Eh.... anyone have a proto photo of the new Atlas P&W trailer